D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagechi

Kagechi

Number of posts : 47
Warning :
A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) Empty
PostSubject: A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test)   A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:39 pm

Ahh, England! The best place in the world! Why? Because the poor masses, who were always sad about something. And sadness can be dangerous...

The Earl was walking down the streets in London, having recently finished a new "job". As always, he had brought Rero with him, and he could notice the Earl wasn't as happy as he used to be. He was clearly thinking about something.

Earl-tama, what's wrong Rero?
He smiled at Rero.
Well, you see my dear Rero, it's just that so much has started to happen now. Skin is dead, the Heart has still not been destroyed and the damn exorcists have started becoming stronger... But the worst thing is that annoying 14th, Allen Walker. Oh, how I would love to crush him and all his friends. I love you
Rero couldn't help but to look a little confused about this answer.
But master, surely you could kill him right now if you wanted Rero?
In due time Rero, in due time. I love you
He continued to walk down the street while starting to sing a litte.
Sennen Kowa sagashinderu... Daichi na Haato sagashinderu... I love you

OOC: I'm just assuming that the Earl has some "Invisible to all people except exorcists" power. And sorry for the probably japanese mistakes in the song...

Last edited by Kagechi on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test)   A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:20 pm

ooc: Lets just say it was in the middle of the night. and i think Rero says Earl-Tama.

Someone appeared right in front of Earl. He had weird dog-like ears and long black hair. Who other would it be than Hatsuharu. He was the second heir of a long line of humans with special powers, in order to serve the Noah. He stood up and turned to face Earl. He didn't look surprised. Actually he was rather emotionless. A girl lnaded next to him and the both bowed. "I must apologize for appearing to you so rudely, Earl-sama." The girl spoke with a dark tone. "Ah, this is Kiki, my new voice. I hope you do not mind me changing my voice into a human instead of Akuma... I prefer her as my voice, since her mind is easier to read than Akumas." The man was moving as if he was talking, yet the girl spoke.

This man was Hatsuharu Joker, on a mission to finish off his brother, Shizutsi Joker who was a traitor to their family. Of course, so far he had had no luck. Finding one man in the world was hard. Even so he desperately kept on going with it.
Back to top Go down
Kagechi

Kagechi

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test)   A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:37 pm

OOC: Sama is fixed. And I've got no idea who you are (read the bio though), so I'm just gonna make something up. And I know the Earl always smile, so I just presumed he has a extra smiley smile.

The Earl stared at Hatsuharu and then slowly turned his gaze to the girl. After a while he smiled.

Good evening to you Hatsuharu-kun, Kiki-chan. And of course there is no problem. It's actually quite nice to something else than an akuma. It's certainly been a while since we last spoke. What's so important that you take a pause in your hunt for your brother? I hope it isn't bad news. I love you
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test)   A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:40 am

ooc: Hatsuharu comes from a long line of servants for the noah, but he is the only one till now who has seen earl after his brother killed his family and went to be an exorcist. ^^ So he doesn't kno Earl THAT well, but enough to know who he is.

Hatsuharu looked at Earl for a while and then at Kiki. "Indeed there is a small problem.. All the finders i have lockated so far, have refused to tell me where he is, even though they obiously are either afraid of him, or just hate him. Before i can break into their minds, they usually kil themselves by instinct. My abilities are still rather limited.." Kiki spoke as Hatsuharu bowed his head in defeat. "Bbut we won't give up right? I mean.. This is good training and the faster we kill the guy, the faster you can fully serve the Noah, right?" Kiki asked. Hatsharu looked at Kiki and petted her. "Indeed you are right..: but for your sake we must take a break for tonight. That last fight tired you." Hatsuharu spoke and almost seemed like he was going to smile, but no. Always expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Kagechi

Kagechi

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test)   A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:32 am

The Earl hadn't moved as much as a muscle since the conversation started, but he noticed that Rero was quite annoyed at Hatsuharu. Did you come here just to whine to Earl-tama Rero? He has more important things going on right now Rero!
The Earl looked a little amused at Rero and then said in a calm voice Now now Rero, no need to be unpolite. But I cannot help you to find your brother. You'll have to do somethings on your own. I love you he said, and smiled at them.
But if you seek a resting place for the night, why not join me at dinner in the Ark. All the Noah's are on missions for the moment, so it's very quit there for once. I love you

As he said this, Rero jumped up and screamed Earl-tama!! Are you really going to invite these humans to the Ark??? He looked like he could explode of anger any second.
Once again Rero, there is no need to be unpolite. Well, what do you say, will you join me for dinner? The young girl looks like she could do with some good food and rest I love you While he said this he prepared to summon the Ark... Surely they wouldn't say no to the Millenium Earl himself...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test)   A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 6:55 am

"Rero.. Do look at me." Kiki spoke while Hatsuharu pointed at his eyes. They were piercing, like they could kill anything just by one look. Do I look like a whiner to you? My intention was never to WHINE. Simply express how annoyed i am due my own lack of power." He said. He didn't show it, but he seemed pissed by the comment. He turned to Earl and bowed. "We accept your invitation, though i must say, i can only hope we are worthy of this honor." He said, as Kiki bowed too. As they were in the ark, Kiki was very interested about Rero, while Hatuharu showed his progress in killing exorcist during his mission on paper. He had to report Earl anyway, so might as well do it now.

"If i were you, i wouldn't piss off Hatsuharu-sama... He can do a lot of scary things WITHOUT actually touching you.. But i don't want that to happen. Yer so cuuuteee~!" Kiki said and looked like she was in heaven, looking at Rero.
Back to top Go down
Kagechi

Kagechi

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test)   A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:16 am

Rero hadn't said a word after Hatsuharu's stare. He did not really fell like dying just yet. But he did freak out even more when Kiki talked to him. This is another Road-tama Rero! Is she also going to abduct me Rero? he thought, and just gave a small nod and smile as an answer.

After the dinner and the reports was done the Earl spoke: Well, I hope you enjoyed the dinner, and good work Hatsuharu. Your work is just splendid. Don't you think so too Rero? I love you
Rero jumped 5 metres into the air and , after he had caught his breath answered O-Of c-c-course Rero.... Hatsuharu is doing a splendid work Rero.... Excuse me for a while Rero.... And then ran away.
The Earl started to laugh. It was the kind of laugh you find a serial-killer have. Please excuse Rero. I believe he's a bit nervous about somehing. But please Kiki-chan, do not run away with him would you? It would be quite problematic for me. I love you He clapped his hand so the akuma-servants could come in. While they were working he continued.
Now I believe it's time to go to bed. You may sleep in the Guest Room. I'll send a servant to show you the way. Nightie-nightie! I love you He rised from his chair, and entered another room.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test)   A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:02 am

All Hatsuharu could do was nod, since Kiki was too busy finishing her last bite. "Good night, Earl-sama." Kiki spoke as he left. They followed the servant. "I think Rero is kinda scared of you... i wonder why~!" Kiki said and giggled. Hatsuharu knew he's encounter that weird being later, because he could not sleep anyway. "I somewhat feel sorry for him.. Maybe i shuldn't have been so mean." Hatsuharu thought, then simply shrugging it off.

In the morning, Hatsuharu was already awake, after two hours of sleep in total. He looked around from the window, his loose shirt going with the slight breeze. An servant opened the door after knocking on it, and the second he did, he was punched back by.. nothing. Nothing could be seen. Hatsuharu hadn't turned around and Kiki was asleep. Hatsuharu turned to look at the servant, who quietly crawled away.
Back to top Go down
Kagechi

Kagechi

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test)   A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:23 pm

The Earl was up, wating for Hatsuharu and Kiki. But something was a bit strange about him... Probably the fact he was still wearing his pyjamas. Rero was gone, he was too afraid to show up. Well, it was nice having you here! Keep on working Hatsuharu-kun, oh and do remember to report regulary. I love you He waved them goodbye and went inside. Now.. I have some more important things to take care of. I love you
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test)   A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:41 pm

"Yes, goodbye. And Earl-sama...? Your wearing PJ's." Kiki spoke and Hatsuharu waved as they left.

ooc: Short one but had to be done XD You pass. Congratulations new Millenium Earl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test)   A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Evil Fatty in London. (Canon Character test)
Page 1 of 1