D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kagechi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagechi

Kagechi

Number of posts : 47
Warning :
Kagechi Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kagechi Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Kagechi Empty
PostSubject: Kagechi   Kagechi EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 2:31 pm

Name: "My name is Kagechi, but you might call me anything else, I don't care. It's not my real name, but I like the sound of it"

Gender: "Do I have to tell you my gender? Can't you see I'm male?"

Alliance: "Well, I'm wearing a Exorcist coat, so take a guess"

Family: "My adopted mother is dead, and I have no clue where my biological family is"

Crushes: "...... Does coffee count?"

Abilities: "I've got 2 abilities: One is my Innocence, Cruor ex Umbra. The other, which I'm very proud of, is my legendary ability to drink coffee in my sleep! ...... What do you mean that doesn't count!?!?"

Personality: "Most people call me a slacker. They are probably right. I sleep almost all the time, and I intend to stay that way. I don't really see the point in staying awake all the time, you burn energy and if someone wants me for something important they can always wake me up. But I'd probably ignore them. Unless something really important happened. Like if all coffee supplies had runned out. Then I'd definitely would wake up. No one should get between me and my coffee. (This includes all those supid missions, God I hate them) This has led to that people also call me an coffee addict. This is wrong. I'm not addicted. I don't drink that much, only about 10 cups of coffee every 30 minutes, and I don't get angry or anything if I don't get my coffee. DO YOU GET THAT!?!?! I DON'T GET ANGRY!!! SO SHUT UP!!!"

Likes: "I like coffee...And sleep. And Jerry the cook, he makes good coffee."

Dislikes: "Not sleeping, not drinking coffee, being sent to missions and fighting. Persons I dislike? Well there are a couple of guys... One stupid samurai who said I was an coffee addicted beansprout and that stupid supervisor who send me on missions. But the guy I really hate is that stupid red-haired kid. He pulled a prank on me. He stole my coffee. And I wasn't allowed to kill him. Damn you red-haired kid!!!"

History: "How much do I have to tell you? If you insist, here goes: I was born somewhere in England, by some people. When I were 4, my parents took me to a Dark Order HQ, cause they said "strange things had happened around me, like flying ugly balls that killed people had appeared". Well turns out I'm an exorcist, and my parents, loving and caring as they are leave me. They left. I've got no clue where they went, but they are gone. We slept a night at HQ, and in the morning, I was alone. And no, I'm not "emotianally scared" or any crap like that. Well a woman exorcist from HQ decides to take me as her apprentice/son. So she took care of me and trained me. She was alright I guess. I was lucky I didn't get any bad master. I've heard there is one guy who got the probably worst master ever, and his hair turned white because of that (or was that because of something else? Ah, who cares.) Oh, but she was the worst coffee addict I've ever seen. And also damn lazy. Almost never went on a mission, always slept. I'm lucky she didn't influence me in any way. When I was 14, me and master were sent on a mission to clean a village from akuma. It went good, though she got killed by one. And once again I were alone, but still not "emotianally scared". And neither am I "seeking revenge on the monsters who took my master away from me". Nothing special has happened since that. Except that some people hate me now. Don't know why, I mean, I have such a charming personality. And just because of that people hate me (and maybe, just maybe because I went on a rampage because that red-haired kid stole my coffee) I got sent away to another HQ! The US in fact... It sucked. Had to say there for 2 years... Well, I have now returned to England once more! And that's good. American coffee taste like crap... And that's the end of my story. Now you can go. The credits will probably start rolling soon.... I'll have to tell you even more??? Alright, to make you happy, but you owe me at least 5 cups of coffee for this!"

Height & Weight: "I am about 181 cm tall and weigh 75 kg"

Looks/Picture: "Are you blind? Can't you see what I look like? Okay, I'll tell you. I look more or less like a typical 17 year old boy. Except I'm very skinny and seem to posess not a single muscle. I've also got huge bags under my eyes. My hair is black and some people call it a mess. I call it natural. I wear a pair of baggy blue jeans and a slightly oversized white shirt. What? My Exorcist coat? I only wear that on missions. It's not very comfy, know what I mean? Some people say that I look very much alike to a certain character from a certain manga serie, but my name is at least not only a single letter..."

RP Sample: Kagechi was sitting in the dining hall in HQ. The place was empty. Around him was a heavenly sight. Coffee everywhere! All free! "Am I in heaven?" he said as a tear fell from his eyes.
"Excuse me? Mister Exorcist?"
The world returned to him. That's right, he thought. I'm on another mission. He was jumping between roofs, and next to him was that evil finder who had took him from Heaven.
"Darn you finder!! Did you have to wake me from my daydreaming??"
"I'm very sorry, but we are approaching the location where an akuma had been spotted"
"Alright, alright. I get it"
They suddenly stopped. The finder looked slightly worried, but he was still searching for the akuma.
"Mister Exorcist! I have spotted the akuma! It's only a lv 1, and it hasn't spotted us yet!"
"Good. Finder, remember the special item I asked you to bring along? Take it out."
"With all due respect sir, is this really a good time?"
Kagechi didn't have to answer. His stare was enough. Those eyes were owned by people who could kill, if they did not got what they wanted. The finder put his hand in a pocket, and took out the item. The bloodthirst suddenly stopped.
"Good, give it to me"
The finder didn't dare to oppose him. He gave over the item to the Exorcist. Then he noticed the akuma. It was heading straight against them.
"Sir! The akuma has spotted us! It's heading against us! Is this really a good time to?"
Then, the akuma fired.

The blood was all over the place. Smoke hanged heavy in the air. The finder couldn't see a thing. What had happened? The smoke lifted, and the silhouette of the Exorcist could be seen.
"No one! No one, should get between me, and my coffee!"
The crazed laughter filled the abandoned city, quiclky followed by the sound of some heavy drinking.

Last edited by Kagechi on Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:23 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Kagechi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagechi   Kagechi EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 4:42 pm

1 line more for personality and 2 lines for history, but i like the style you write this stuff in XD Very funny. He seems to look a lot like L from death note. Would i be wrong if i said your a fan?
Back to top Go down
Kagechi

Kagechi

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kagechi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagechi   Kagechi EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:19 am

Added some more lines to Personality and History. Also added some Canon characters to dislike. Just cause I felt like it.
Congratulations! You figured it out! Your prize will be.... The honour to buy Kage a cup of coffee. Aren't you happy now?
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Kagechi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagechi   Kagechi EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:27 am

*Pets* You can have the coffee. I prefer cookies ^^ APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Kagechi Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Kagechi Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Kagechi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagechi   Kagechi EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 5:20 am

omg a coffee addict, It's gonna get dangerous.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Kagechi

Kagechi

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kagechi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagechi   Kagechi EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:05 am

Yes indeed... All fear the coffee addicts!! Well I'm off to make a weapon now ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kagechi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagechi   Kagechi Empty

Back to top Go down

Kagechi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: