D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanda's day off.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
Kanda's day off. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kanda's day off. Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Kanda's day off. Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Kanda's day off. Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:09 am

Yuu Kanda walked into the hall. He had a mean look on his face(either Komui's robots did something or he just met Allen). Kanda walked to Jerry and demanded his usual soba, picked the tray off the table and walked off, giving Jerry the shivers. Kanda sat down at one of the quieter tables in the dining hall. He glared at anyone who gave him a tiny look and started eating his soba. He was enjoying his time of quietness and peacefulness until someone approached him.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:38 am

"Kanda-sama! As his fellow exorcist, could you please tell him to leave us alone?" A finder asked, looked like he was scared to death, but not by Kanda. The very very VERY infamous man named Shizutsi Joker, was teasing the finders about something."To think you guys had a drinking party... Oh my oh my, what if Komui or Reever knew~?" Shixutsi asked, taking a step closer to the small pile of shaking finders, who tried to push themselves through the wall. It was odd. He didn't look all that dangerous. And where was his innocence? He was rumored to be an equiping type, yet there was no weapon at sight. Only a walking stick, which probably wouldn't do much damage, even with the huge pearl as it's handle.

"P-please leave us alone exorcist-sama!" The finders begged. "Why wont you look at me in the EYES and say that again?" Shizutsi said and pulled down his top hat. His eyes, that were a bit open, were visible only to the finders, who started screaming like little girls and ran away. Shizutsi closed his eyes and looked disappointed. "Aw man... They ran for it." He mumbled, looking bored.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:43 am

Kanda glared at the finders, said nothing and continued to eat his soba. He couldn't be bothered with helping the useless finders, they were just guides for him on his missions. Kanda was planning to not do anything, unless that other Exorcist tried something funny with him, just like 'bean sprout'.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:01 am

Suddenly, when Kanda opened his eyes the next time, he could see Shizutsis face really closeby. TOO close. "Oh? So your cutie-ch-KRHM! i mean Allen-kuns rival, Kanda Yuu." He said and pulled away, looking curious, even with the closed eyes and the grin. He lifted up his top hat and bowed. "I believe i have not met you in person just yet. Names Shizutsi 'Trickster' Joker, at your service..." He paused. Then grinned evilly and looked at Kanda. "... Yuu-chan~!" He purred. Most of the finders around fainted. Was the guy nuts?! He was basically digging his own grave!

ooc: oh yes, he is pissing Kanda off, what else? He's bored XD i'm gonna draw a new comic soon >.>
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:18 am

'You there cabbage, Don't ever call me by my first name, or associate me with bean sprout!' Kanda got up, glared threateningly at Shizutsi, and a few of the finders who hadn't fainted screamed and fell down as it was quite clear that Kanda was pissed, and Shizutsi was really making things worse for himself. Shizutsi was the second person that Kanda had called a vegetable and that usually didn't mean well for the person with the nickname.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:14 am

Shizutsi twitched. "C-cabbage?" he asked. For a while, he just stared at Kanda, then he started to laugh so much his stomach hurt. "Seriously hahah! You ain't all that hahaha! Good at coming up with ahahahaha! Nicknames!" He said. "Okay fine then. If i am cabbage, i think i should come up with a good nickname for you too." He said and looked at Kanda, with the grin very wide on his face, revealing his shark-like teeth. Then he pointed at Kanda. "Lady." He said and started laughing again. Truly, not many were able to make him laugh like this. If his pride would have let him, he would have rolled on the floor, laughing.

ooc: no seriously, i can't write anything really mean cause i'm really laughing here XD *Rolls on the floor, laughing*
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:49 am

The rest of the people in the dining hall collapsed in shock. Kanda's mouth twitched, he unsheathed Mugen and said. 'Thats it, cabbage. I've had enough. Mugen, activate!' Kanda activated his innocence, which was a black katana, and started attacking Shizutsi, who dodged it without effort. 'First Illusion: Hellish Insects!' Kanda shouted, pissed as hell as anyone could be. He swung Mugen and shot insect-shaped projectiles at Shizutsi. There was a big explosion, and the whole dining hall was wrecked, tables and chairs either in pieces or somewhere else in the room except in its place, and there was dust everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 8:49 am

"Oh my. looks like these bugs can bite." Shizutsi voice was heard, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Don't look for me. I'll come to you.." He said and appeared behind Kanda. "... Ho-ne-y~!" He purred into Kandas ear before disappearing again. This time he was stadning at the the door that lead to the hallway. "Shall i take my leave, or have more fun with you lady-chan~?" He asked, waving at kanda with that wide grin on his face. he seemed really amused by how pissed Kanda got. He knew Allen had told him not to, but he couldn't help himself from teasing the kid a bit.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:25 am

'Thats it. Double Illusion Blades!' Kanda had it. He created another blade from the original Mugen, held each blade in each hand, and shouted, 'Eight Flowers Praying Mantis!' and he sliced at Shizutsi eight times before anything else could happen. 'Stupid cabbage, wasting my time.' Kanda turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:41 am

"Wasting your time? Hun, ya didn't even hit me." Shizutsi voice was heard. He was sitting on the only bench still standing, drinking tea. "You attack in rage, so you'll never beat me. You hate me, so you'll never beat me. You insulted cutie-chan(Allen) and i wont let you defeat me, you noodlehead!" He said and pouted a bit, before chuckling. "Komui will be so pissed when he sees this mess, but i'll blame it on you~!" He purred, looking just fine and dandy.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 8:05 am

'Huh, you're forcing me to really go serious. I wasn't even trying to kill you. But now i will. Shouka!' Veins appeared around Kanda's eyes, and his pupil changed into 3 dots. 'Third Illusion: Taboo!' Kanda's speed and strength increased drastically, while draining his life force. Now he was much, much faster than Shizutsi and was really pissed and dangerous. Even Shizutsi knew that. 'If you think I was fun to joke around with, you're wrong.' Kanda had lunged so quickly at Shizutsi that Shizutsi only saw the attack coming after it hit. Mugen had struck Shizutsi's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:34 pm

The 'Shizutsi' blew up into confetti. "Ya know, it's no use if i know your going to attack me at sight. Besides i don't th-" Shizutsi couldn't finish when he was hit in the head. "Shizutsi, Kanda! What the HELL do you two think your doing?!" Lenalee asked, very VERY angry. "I'm sorry Lenalee-chan, i got carried away..." Shizutsi said and bowed. "You too Kanda, stop right now! And as a punishment, you two are cleaning up the dining hall!" She said and crossed her arms.

"Ooouch.. Now we're in trouble..." Shizutsi said as the two were cleaning up. Yet still the grin would not face from his face. He started making tricks with the stuff they were cleaning up while doing his job, chuckling bit.

ooc: ya might wanna ease up on the anger a bit. Don't use his powers that easily in not so serious fight. It makes no sense if kanda goes as far as draining his own life energy for a battle against an enemy who's powers are pretty much unknown to him.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 8:59 pm

'Huh, if you say so. I still wanna kill this joker.' Kanda deactivated his innocence and walked off to clean up what was left of the dining hall. His face was still black with rage and he was certainly still pissed off but he had to follow Lenalee's instructions as she was Komui's sister. He said nothing else from that point on while doing his work.

P.S.haha sorry but this shows that Kanda is more pissed at Shizutsi then he had ever been at Allen. I purposely left loopshoes in my attacks so Shizutsi wouldn't get killed.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 5:25 am

"oh come on Yuu-chan, can't you take a joke?" Shizutsi asked as they were about finished and new tables were being carried in. "You look so mature but when it comes to yourself your such a small child." Shizutsi said and shrugged. "Aren't swordsmen supposed to be the masters of self control~? If so, you have still have a lot to learn kid." He asked as he sat down on a bench, waving at a few female finders who blushed and left quickly. "See how calm i am, though you do amuse me greatly, Kanda-kun~!" He purred. His innocence must be a sword then, if he was comparing himself to Kanda.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 5:24 am

'Huh, talking to me about calmness, I don't care shut up and mind your own business, cabbage.' Kanda pouted as he lifted the tables silently and put them in place. He was suddenly quite calm, though moments ago he was pissed like hell and was thrashing up the hall.

ooc: short = (
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:25 am

"All i id was tease you a bit. What are you going to do next about it, cry?" Shizutsi asked and chuckled. "I know i sound cruel, but that would really be worth seeing. No wonder you never get along with Cutie-chan~! Your so meeeeaaan." He siad. As if HE was the one to talk, pissing off people for FUN! Kanda was just one of the targets. He loved to piss of Komui and get his crazy robots after him, because he knew what pissed him off the most. Though everyone knew that... Yet still Komui seemed somewhat freaked out every time someone even MENTIONED Shizutsi, which must have something to do with Shizutsis bad habit of flirting around all the time. "Has anyone told you you'd look cute in a miniskirt~?" Shizutsi purred, grinning. Scary...
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:57 pm

'I never, ever cry, and I don't need anyone to be my friend. I work alone.' Kanda replied sternly. A few finders walked out of the room hurriedly, mumbling something about needing to go to the toilet. They didn't want to see another Kanda rampage.

ooc: sorry, been busy and trying to think of a better Kanda-ish response.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 7:05 am

All of a sudden, Shizutsi looked serious, even though his eyes were still closed. Suddenly, Kanda was lifted up against the wall. Shizutsi, no matter how fradgile and feminine he looked, was really strong as hell. "Now you listen to me boy. If you say your alone or work alone to me, EVER again, i'll be sure to go all out on you next time. Even if it means using my curse. I will not tolerate people who have many people as their friends, but fail to see this." He said and let go, backing away. "I don't have a short temper like you, but my anger is far more scary than yours. Why? Because unlike normal humans, my anger will never fade away, but stores up for one big explosion. I don't want you to be in my way if this happens, so don't piss me off." He said and walked off.

A somewhat sad and scary aura had emited from Shizutsi just a moment ago. It was very unlike him. It was.. Far more scary than before.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:01 pm

Kanda glared at Shizutsi, wiped off a few droplets of sweat that appeared while he was being warned, and mumbled something like, 'Huh, who cares, I won't die from an attack from guy like that. I can't die yet anyway.' He went to Jerry, and demanded another serving of soba, seeing as he destroyed his previous serving together with almost the whole dining hall. He took his soba and sat down in a quiet corner, and ignored all whispers that came from people in the dining hall that saw Shizutsi's threatening.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 12:58 am

Okay, you can be kanda nyu~! ^^
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:18 am

ok thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanda's day off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanda's day off.   Kanda's day off. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanda's day off.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: The Black Order :: Black Order HQ :: The Dining Hall-
Jump to: