D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Froi Tiedoll's day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vub

Vub

Number of posts : 54
Warning :
Froi Tiedoll's day Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Froi Tiedoll's day Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Froi Tiedoll's day Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Froi Tiedoll's day Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:19 am

Huge dark clouds appeared out of nowhere indicating that it is going to pour soon. Without a brolly in hand and wanting to keep the rain out of his precious drawings & sketches. He found a shelter within the possible time; an old majestic-looking inn. Froi checked in with the counter and as soon as he has done that, drops of rain splattered on the sleek glass windows. Thinking about his fellow students; Kanda, Marie, Vub and his recently taken in student, Chaoji Han. He never fails to miss them in a rainy day. In a slow pace, he found a cozy corner in the inn and started to take out his huge sketchbook with some drawing materials from his bag. He's got inspiration of what to draw today, his dearest students. He started sketching them, Kanda with a trademark cool face, Vub and Chaoji fighting because of a small matter, Marie panicking while stopping the pair.. Few minutes later, the doorbell ringed, someone came through the heavy doors..
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:35 am

"Oh my, Just in time out of the way of the rain~!" A man? Possibly, though he had quite feminine looks, said with a purring voice. It was really hard, even for an artist to tell if he was a man or a woman. By voice and upper body he seemed like a man, but by face and hips he was rather feminine. A lot of women gathere around him after entering through the door. "Shizutsi-sama? Are you going to stay here? i am staying here too!" One of the ladies said, looking exited. The man called Shizutsi, who had a real life fox face by the way, grinned wider than he already did and tilted the womans head up. "Then you can always come to my room if you have a bad dream~!" He purred, making the other women squeal and the woman he was speaking to, faint. Finally, the ladies left him alone and he sat down, letting out a sigh. "Women are nice, but their voices are so high... Maybe i really should just tun gay or A-sexual instead of bi... But then again, whats the fun in all that~!" The man mumbled to himself, chuckling. He was wearing a rather oddly shaped exorcist coat and a top hat. Also he had a fancy walking stick that usually gentlemen carried around to show of their status. As handle, there was a huge pearl.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:59 am

The curious old man lifted his head up. Noting the new visitor, he returned to his drawing as though nothing had happened. But when he noticed the coat the feminine guy was wearing, he thought "Oh, an Exorcist.. I seem to have seen him somewhere.." Froi was thinking very hard in the next few moments, trying to identify Shizutsi.
"Ahh! Now I remember, he's one of the Exorcists in Kevin Yeegar's team! I hope he won't reject a greeting from me. Froi thought while almost tearing upon Yeegar's death..
The old man, strolled towards Shizutsi.. Just as he almost reached the chair to sit down comfortably, an explosion came from the left side of the inn's window..
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Froi Tiedoll's day Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Froi Tiedoll's day Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:38 am

'What the bloody hell, that was nice!' An Exorcist with silvery hair landed in the inn, covered in dirt and rainwater. He got up, gave everyone an annoyed look for looking at his unusual entry into the inn, before saying, 'Hello there, Thiedore-sensei. I haven't seen you for a long time. Hello to you too, Shizutsi, nice place to meet up. Excuse me I gotta go settle something with an akuma. That was the biggest bullet I've parried so far!' Xenaz gave a happy and sadistic smile, and leaped off back into the rain and continued to spar with the level 2 akuma.

P.S. Xenaz is also Thiedore's student. and by the way, could you call hime Thiedore or Tiedoll? calling him Froi somehow makes me twitch a bit every time i see it.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:53 am

ooc: usually i don't approve on people joinin on the topics that test if a person could pull a cannon char off, but i'll let it slide this time >.>

Shizutsi looked rather surprised, a piece of glass on the wall, next to his head that he had tilted to the right. He turned to look at the old man. "Oh my~! It's not too often you get to meet a general." He said with his grin growing a bit, revealing his shark-like teeth. "Nice to meet you General Tiedoll~! My name is Shizutsi 'Trickster' Joker~! Ah, but it seems there somewhat of a fuzz outside. hen again, i'd hate to disturb Xenaz whn he looks so happy~!" Shizutsi purred, chuckling and staying seated, but lifting up his top hat. A level one crashed through the door. In a blink of an eye, Shizutsi was no longer in the chair, but standing on top of the level one. "Now thats isn't nice. Breaking such pretty doors. bad boy, bad boy~!" He purred and jumped off, the akuma exploding right after. Only thing that could be seen was flashes of a very thin sword, designed for speed. It dissappeared just as fast as it had appeared. Shizutsi was creepy, but then again, Yeegar had told everyone thats it's not really his fault. He just doesn't let pople too close.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:16 am

The old man wasted no time in helping the two comrades. He quickly draws out his huge crucufix and his golden short rod with cravings at the top. The short golden rod then forms a shape into a spiritual chisel and links itself with the crucufix.
"Maker Of Eden! Activate!"
This very line had made him much stronger than his previous refined looks.
"Art!" Tiedoll slams his huge crucufix onto the newly formed "chisel" together towards the concrete floor, a cloud of white dust appeared out of nowhere and spawned Maker Of Eden, a white figure, with fuzzy white hair and a bush of white hair covering its bottom. Maker Of Eden was seen later blasting several Level One Akumas with a single hand crush. Seeing much more Akumas waiting to be defeated, he mumbled: "My my, this will be a long fight."

occ: The spelling of his surname is often transliterated as "Theodore"; however, according to Hoshino, his name is officially "Tiedoll" (Volume 6).
Yeap, I'll try to call him Tiedoll.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:55 am

"Be careful now Tiedoll-san~!" Shizutsi said as he jumped over Tiedoll. He was referring to him as 'san' which was rather close and the kind of referring that usually friends used. Maybe he wanted to be friends, or maybe he just refused to use sama. Shizutsi was fast with his moves, yet never could anyone catch a glimpse of his weapon, since he was obviously the equiping type. Akuma after another exploded, thier numbers lessening every second. "I wonder why there are so many akuma... They must have been nesting here, or then theres innocence nearby~!" Shizutsi purred as he landed next to Tiedoll, standing upright and holding his walking stick. He seemed to be amused.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 6:17 am

Tiedoll gasped in awe while he saw how frightening Shizutsi was at killing Akuma.
"This lad ain't bad at all. Yeegar really trained him well." he thought while adjusting his heavy glasses.
Tiedoll can't rule out Shizutsi's possibility of thinking there's an Innocence in this area. Within a split second as the team tries to finish the remaining Akumas off, hordes of them came in all directions. He thought calmly of the causes to have such an abundance amount of Akumas at the same time.
"Ah, now I know why. You see, I'm a General and I have 6 Innocence pieces with me. This clears the mystery."
He has been stalked by a group of Akumas two towns before, these guys must have called for reinforcements to retrieve Tiedoll's Innocences. But he won't let them near him so easily. Using the same way as before to activate his Innocence, he used a defensive style this time. You can hear him shout,"Garden Of Eden: Embracing Garden!" Within seconds, giant forests of thorns were spawned and pushed back hundreds of enemies at bay and provided a very good chance for Xenaz & Shizutsi to attack..
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:44 am

ooc: Got tired o' waiting XD

Shizutsi did use this gap and attacked. After destroying all the akuma on his end, he returned to Tiedoll, hearing how Xenaz finished the rest of the akuma. He lifted up his top hat. "I am rather thrilled to witness the power of a genral. Lenalee was right... You have the nice uncle or gandpa face... Oh, forgive me. Lenalee didn't say it like that, but thats how i see it. Forgive me my rudeness." He said and bowed, putting his top hat back on afterwards. He looked like a woman without the top hat, so no wonder he was so keen on keeping it. "Rather the interesting innocence you have by the way. All i know of it is what i hear in rumors, and some small details from Lenalee when we talk." He said and grinned wider. "Do forgive me, i am curious of nature." He said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:51 am

Occ: xD Same sentiments.

Upon hearing the "nice uncle or grandpa part", he went slient for a while.. Givng a chuckle he said, "That's what a lot of people say when I meet them, I look that old when I'm only 40. I can't compare my Innocence with yours, Yeegar really trained you well." Slowly, withdrawing back his anti-akuma weapon back, he continued. "I don't blame you for either your rudeness or your curiousity.."
Just as Tiedoll had finished his humble words, 5 huge shadows appeared behind Shizutsi and made a "chi-chik" sound. Almost shooting Shizutsi from behind, he said"Oh, what a bother! He regretted keeping his anti-akuma weapon.. "Art!!" A huge white figurine appeared behind them and whacked them straight towards the wall. This wasn't over.. The Akumas got up and walking out of the crumpled wall, one by one they came out, "You think we're so easy to get defeated? That is where you're wrong! Since you defeated our army, I will make you pay with a deep price!" one of them said. These weren't ordinary Akumas but Level Twos, all in different shapes and form. Without letting them introduce themselves further, Froi interrupted, "Let me show you the beauty of this world, Art! 5 of Maker Of Edens appeared from the earth making it a spectacular sight. The group formed a circle and trapped the 5 Level Twos whom looked so weak in their size.. Fists of those white figurine rained down on them, giving no mercy. With the gigantic smash, the ground rumbled, clouds of brown dust appeared. When the fists were lifted up, only 4 bodies can be seen, Froi was surprised, where did the last one go?
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:19 am

The fith one had appeared behind Shizutsi and struck a blade through his stomach. "Ha! i got you, exorcist!" It said. Then, the 'Shizutsi' blew up into a big pile of confetti. "Where are you looking?" Shizutsis voice was heard. A very thin blade pierced the akumas head. Shizusti was standing behind it. "Pathetic level two 'level 3' wannabes shouldn't try to match speed with me. Don't you know that my innocence, along ith my body, is built for speed~?" He said and twitsed his blade before pulling it out, kicking the level two off as it blew up. "I'll say.. Do forgive me if i scared you there general. i wont be taken down by a bunch of level twos. Specially if hay have just leveled up." He said and grinned. Finally Tiedoll could see his anti-akuma weapon. It was a very thin blade, made form speed. On it's handle.. the huge pearl and and a wooden handle. So it was the walking stick. Cleverly hidden. Well, Shizutsi was called the Trickster after all. It was no surprise he had a few hundred aces in his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:40 am

Tiedoll was shocked to see such an interesting Innocence in fact, it was better than it had seem. "I guess you do live up to your name, eh?" Tiedoll looked around for any more hidden foes before withdrawing his weapon for real this time. The sighing Tiedoll, thought how could a fine day could turn out to be much worse than expected..

Occ: Sorry, I can't seem to elaborate more. T-T
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Froi Tiedoll's day Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Froi Tiedoll's day Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:52 am

'Tiedoll-sensei!' Xenaz shouted, finally arriving from his mini war with the akumas. He was drenched in rainwater, blood, his uniform was torn, but he seemed very satisfied as he was smiling, not in his crazy or sadistic way, but rather, in a normal, happy way. This was very unlike Xenaz who usually had either an expressionless, pissed or sadistic facial expression. 'Sorry, for damaging the inn, and for being unable to fully prevent the akuma from getting to you.' Xenaz bowed respectfully to Tiedoll, then turned to Shizutsi and said, 'Hey Shizutsi-kun, what a nice place to be meeting you in, I see you have met my master, ' Xenaz grinned at Shizutsi.

P.S. sorry i had to stop the com for yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:55 am

Shizutsi looked a bit surprised. "You... have heard of me? I thought only people who went to the black order to hear out finders would know my unwanted fame." He said, not knowing that everything Tiedoll knew had come from Yeegar by post before his death of course. "I hope you haven't heard much bad things, though it usually ends up that way." He said. Well, bad things yes, but Yeegar was one of the few able to see deeper than the fox face of Shizutsi. He was really lonely and his eyes were painful to look at because of this. Not even the akuma had such ability. Yeegar had told that usually he pushed people away somehow if they got too close, or happened to see his eyes fully opened by accident.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:26 am

'Tiedoll sensei, don't worry about Shizutsi-kun being bad, he is about as well behaved as me, I daresay,(*Xenaz's gray eyes glint a little) and we get along pretty well,' Xenaz said in a respectful tone. He suddenly noticed his dirtiness and how unpresentable he was in front of a General, and mumbled, 'Excuse me while I tidy up, sensei.' and he started brushing the dirt off his uniform.

Xenaz was one of the few people whom Shizutsi got along well with, he was also one of the few people who didn't flinch at the sight of Shizutsi's eyes, just like Shizutsi not showing any fear from Xenaz's 'Second personality'. He was a cold-hearted warrior in battle, and a bored and crazy person when on days off.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:30 am

Tiedoll didn't know about that until Shizutsi mentioned about it. It seems that he has been lagging behind much in the younger generation of Exorcists.. "It's okay Xenaz, you did your best. Turning to the surprised Shizutsi and said, "Yeap, I did heard of you, not from any gossiping Finders but from your sensei, I've met up with him during some Innocence retrievals and he sometimes mentions about you.. And I still never know about Yeegar's pair of eyes until you mentioned it. You really have done him proud now by displaying such wonderful skills to defeat so many Akumas at one go." said Tiedoll and tearing uncontrollably away. Wiping his huge tears away, he turned to Xenaz and asked, "You must have grown up a lot since we last parted? Your skills I must say, have improved. Let's just say I'm a lousy teacher." said Tiedoll while tearing and chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:03 am

ooc: Forced you hit a soft spot X3 Aws... Shizutsi cries... *Chibi Shizutsi cries in the corner* Was! *Glomps* My lil' friend *purr* X3 Oh and Xenaz and Vub too~! *Glomps* Imma in a glompy mood~!

"S-sensei...?" Shizutsi mumbled, His eyes opened fully, revealing the true horror. It felt like someone was piercing ones heart with an icy drill. He looked like he was too shocked to speak. obviously, speaking about Yeegar still hit a soft spot. Tears rolled out of his eyes, but he pulled down his hat, pretty roughly wiping them away and trying to stop. "A-ahahaha... Sorry 'bout that... The dust probably went into my eye..." He said, taking a step back and keeping on trying to stop by force. "I'm such a fool seriously... i already cried what i had left to cry for him.. One would think i'd be over it already." He said and smiled, closing his eyes again. That smile was at least as painful as his eyes. After a while he calmed down. "Krhm! Sorry about that situation..: It was rather embarrassing." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:34 am

'Thank you sensei, but still, you aren't a lousy teacher. It was you who taught me the basics of fighting when we first met, and i just trained from that point on. Please don't cry anymore, sensei. I know its sad that Yeegar-sama is gone, lets hope that he has gone to a better place, and that he can rest now after all his hard work.' Xenaz said slowly and with respect, hoping to calm down General Tiedoll and Shizutsi. Xenaz then stayed silent, ignoring the surprising fact that Shizutsi cried.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:41 am

Occ: Lol, Chibi Vub comes to the corner and comforts you..

"It's okay, almost everyone has painful memories.. I bet Yeegar is resting in peace to see all of you doing so well in the Black Order." Tiedoll passes a piece of tissue to Shizutsi, He always prepares his tissue box in his bag for just in case as he knows himself well that he can't control he's emotions very much.. "Speaking of Yeegar, he reminded me of Barry, he was really a good child, sniff, sniff." Tears kissed his cheeks as he said..
"We must be strong, we can't let those lives of the dead Exorcists go to vain, right? Xenaz & Shizutsi?"
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 7:00 am

'Yeah, though I'm fighting for another reason. My parents.' Xenaz suddenly looked downcast and sad. His happy face suddenly disappeared and there was a tiny sob coming out from him.
Xenaz then changed the subject. 'Sensei, I found a little boy called Rydo, and he is very interested in drawing. He is an exorcist too and i was hoping that you could give him lessons when you ever get a chance to come back to headquarters. He is like my little brother.'
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 7:38 am

"Oh, I'm afraid I can't, I normally don't go back to the Black Order, I still have some unfinished tasks left to do. It has been quite a habit not to go back to the Black Order actually. But I something to replace my presence there.." Tiedoll takes out his unfinished sketch and added the finishing touches to it within minutes, adding a new character in it, Xenaz. He then bestowed it to Xenaz. "Ahh, keep this somewhere safe, Rydo would probably like it." He wonders, what is he going to draw again, next?
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 8:44 am

Shizutsi took the piece of tissue, wiped his eyes and put it in his pocket, not being the messy type. "Krhm! Well, since you two seem rather busy i'll jus-" That was all he managed to say, before letting out and horrible yell and falling on his knee, his walking stick falling nxt to him. He held his shoulder, but the real source of pain was his back which had a faint glowing symbol on it. It was a family symbol, though it looked more like a cursemark. It was glowing like wood just about to burn out but still burning inside, giving off red light. Shizutsi panted and shivered every now and then, sweatdrops going down his face. "T-this Wi-will pass... D-don't min-d m-me...." He said, his voice shaking strongly. At first, the curse mark had never bothered him, but up until few years ago it started causing attacks like this. They were rare, and didn't have a sepcific time, so it was rather dangerous if he was fighting. The pain was great, but Shizutsi would not go so low on his pride that he'd whimper.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:02 am

Tiedoll hurriedly went to Shizutsi to check if he was okay. He made Shizutsi cautiously lie down on the floor to help him ease the pain."Oh my, isn't that a painful cursemark you have there?" He wished he can do something about this agony Shizutsi was feeling, he slowly carried Shizutsi back to the inn for a good rest.. He carefully put in on the cozy white bed and said, "If you need any help just shout or call for us. Don't worry that you will trouble us. Although I don't know much how to ease your pain, but I do have some painkillers here, would you like some?" Without hesitation, he took out a box of medication, it consisted on all types of common remedies you can see, for headaches, painkillers, etc. "Please forgive me for being a nagger, Shizutsi, I'm a old man already. he said before sticking out his pink tongue.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 3:01 am

Shizutsi was surprised that the general acted this way, and so fast as well. As he laid in bed, he looked at Tiedoll, the laughing a bit. "Now i don't know if i should call you general or granny." He joked. "But thank you for your concern anyway... This'll pass fast. Sorry 'bout the lil' scene..." He said and smiled. His top hat was on the table. He looked so much like a woman, and a beautiful one at that too.

ooc: sorry short ^^'
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:34 am

'Shizutsi, is there anything that you want me do get you? Anything at all? I'm not that good at first aid, so i think i won't be of much help here.'

occ: sorry, really short here.

Last edited by jansonlyw on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Froi Tiedoll's day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day Empty

Back to top Go down

Froi Tiedoll's day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Europe :: France-