D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:28 am

"Sorry 'bout that.. but i don't have much time to wait around..." Shizutsi said and sat up. His body was shaking strongly, yet he seemed to ignore it, or then his sense of pain had gone numb at some point. "Xenaz-kun... You know, this place i about to turn very dangerous. I know you are a brave fighter, but i wish no harm to you from an personal enemy." He said, not noticing his eyes were still open, which ofcourse felt like a cold dril, going through the heart.

Hatsuharu looked at the new person and bowed a little. "I am pained to inform you that i still cannot serve the noah with everything i have. My heart still yearns for the death of the traitor. I am deeply sorry..." Kiki spoke for Hatsuharu, who made no emotion, but looked at the new person. Never meeting Tyki Mikk, he couldn't confuse him for anyone.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:11 am

'Hehe, don't worry Shizutsi-kun, you're my friend and I ain't gonna let you face a strong enemy alone, especially when you are in this state now.' Xenaz's gray eyes looked straight into Shizutsi's eyes, not flinching at all from the piercing look that Shizutsi's eyes gave. Xenaz put a hand on Shizutsi's shoulders, and said, 'I'm gonna help you finish off the bastard that did this to you, even if you refuse, I'm gonna come anyway. I've got a gut feeling that you are facing something with the noahs, and they ain't exactly the friendliest people on earth.'

'Tykki! Nah, just kidding, Agust-chan! what the hell are you doing here you twit? I though that I was the only noah in this country at this time?' Shana smiled sweetly at the fact that Agust flinched at being called Tykki as he hated that. 'Agust-chan, don't be angry on Hatsu's failure, I'm gonna help him, oni-chan!' Shana blew a bunch of Hanabi at Agust, letting them fly playfully around him. She then got up, and started to play with her Hanabi. Though she was 16, she acted like a 10~12 year old.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Kaito

Kaito

Number of posts : 115
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:20 pm

General cross looked at the two while putting up the targets. after putting up all targets he walked over to the two boys. Then looking at xenaz he spoke "Tell me kid do you truly wish to help out your friend here? If so then i will train you as well. For i know there is more than one with that boy's brother a women and i'm sure one other and then i'm sure they'll probably get at least one noah to help them out."

Hearing himself being called both tyki and a twit really upset him. He took off his sandal and smacked shana across the head. "BAKA(idiot), how dare you call me the same name as that human loving bastared, and a twit on top of that! And I'm here for Hatsuharu i wanted to watch him serve the noah and strike relentless fear into the heart of his target as he kills him." Agustin then walks over to Hatsu haru and puts his hand on his shoulder and he sits down next to him. "Don't worry Hatsuharu with me here i'll take care of anyone else who would pose a srious threat to you mission." Agustin then looked to shana. "Anyway idiot brat of a little sister we better hurry this up or else Earl-sama will get pissed at us again."
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Shizutsi got up, his body shaking strongly for a moment. "You must be really sure... This wont be easy, even with a genral around. Specially not if we still lack enough strength. I dunno what the noah can do, but i now know what my brother can, if he was serious with me at all that is..." He mumbled, wobbling from a side to another before finally being able to stand normally. "I can still talk and stand, which mean i can still train." He said and looked at Cross. What burned in his eyes was not hate, but hope. Pobably still tought he could save his bother without killing him. Better keep him in that mood as long as he was willing to train.

Hatsuharu looked at the noah, not moving at all when his shoulder was touched. "I am honored, Noah-sama." Kiki spoke for him and he closed his eyes. "Yet, we must not hurry too much. I must come up with a plan before we will head off. Please, give me a day, and i shall come up with something." He said, starting to think again.

ooc: ideas welcome ^^ Don't want to be the only one plannning here X3
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:48 am

'I'm sure of this, the source of power that drives me to keep fighting is my hate for the Earl. I lost my parents to his akuma, and I'm gonna do what i can to bring down the Earl's minions one by one.' Xenaz said seriously, and he activated Zankuta, turning his left arm into an armoured arm with claws, and turned to Cross, 'Well, is this training gonna start or what?'

'Huh! Slapping your sister like this, kisanma!' Shana looked quite pissed at getting hit, though she continued to watch her Hanabi fly round the room. 'Hatsu, don't worry, I'll help you, I've got free time, unlike this kisanma oni-chan, I could loan you a few of my Hanabi if you wanted to, I've got loads, and they're really fun and helpful!' She smiled sweetly at Hatsuharu, and without waiting for a reply, she dumped a whole load of Hanabi on Hatsuharu, where they just flew around him playfully, like flaming red butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:00 am

Cross looked at the boy who activated his innocene. "Thats quite the interesting innocence it reminds me of the idiot apprentice of mine." Cross then looked around the whole forest before answering the newcomers training. [color]"Yes, now i've seen shizutsi's brothers speed for myself so you guys will need to gather some serious speed. So you will both take out as many targets as you can within 20 minutes wearing these"[/color] Cross pulled out two pairs of 100lb weights.

Agustin looked at his sister and grinned meanly. "Don't make me blow you up, Majo bakabakashii(stupid witch). And i've gone tons of free times now that the earl is done with my evaulation, and guess what, Majohime, it's now your turn for the evaluation. But don't worry while your gone i'll take care of them and your precious hinabi." As he said the one of the hinabi exploded but it was a small harmless explosion.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:40 pm

Shizutsi took the weights, not bothering to complain. "Your trying to get me killed with training, aren't you?" He asked an chuckled, seeming amused. That little rest seemed to help a bit, but his condition limited his ability to train a lot. Shizutsi prepared himself and shot at the targets, of course being polite and giving Xenaz space. Since the two could see him move, the damage on his body was worse than what was visible to the eye, since usually he would disappear from sight at least sometimes.

Hatsuharu twitched a bit, but ignored the two fighting noah and the hanbi. he was in very deep thought. "Please let me remind you that Shizutsi is my target alone. I will no t let even a master noah touch him, because he is mine to kill." Kiki spoke for him, sounding angry.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Xenaz complained, 'Cross-sama, I am NOTHING like your apprentice, and these weights are only going to slow me down a little. I was trained for speed.' and he put up a bitter face, apparently unhappy at being told that his innocence was similar to the happy-go-lucky Exorcist.

'Don't worry Hatsu, I'm only helping you eliminate his guardians, Shizutsi is all yours!' She smiled sweetly at Hatsuharu. Shana then turned to Agust and said, 'And as for you, bastard, just because your powers allow you to blow thing up doesn't mean that I can't!' She snapped her fingers, and one of her Hanabi blew up as well. She looked quite angry, although she also seemed to be enjoying that moment. 'What's this evaluation that Earl-sama wants all about?'
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:07 am

Cross looked at Xenaz with an evil look then. "I see well then lets change them to six hundred pound weights! For both of you." Cross smiled and knew that now the tortue training began. This will teach that exorcist not to be over cocky. "Well then pick up your weights and start training, now!"

Agustin looked at shana ignoreing her first bit of wairds, but began listening after she made her hinabi explode. "Why are your abilities such a copy of mine? Well whatever, to be honest i don't know what this evaluation is all about the earl wouldn't tell me. The only person who would know would be either road or tyki-pet would know." He then looked at Hatsu and spoke. "Don't worry Hatsu i'm only interested in that general you guys spoke of."
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 5:08 pm

"You guys ARE trying to kill me." Shizuti said with a sigh and changed the weights. His lges nearly let go under him, them having taken a lot of the damage, but he fought it away and started hitting the targets again. He was clearly slower, though his movements were still faster than normal humans. His sword, pillow talk by the name, was shaking due the trembling of Shizutsis hand. He wante to get stronger, but also knew his limit in moving in his condition would be reached soon.

"Please let me remind you that this man, Cross, is not a man to be playing around with. He had terrifying abilities which are a great threat to us, and i do not probably know even a half of them... Still, we have to find out a way to beat him..." Kiki spoke for Hatsuharu. "Noah-sama? Do you like Hatsuharu-sama? Even a bit?" Kiki asked from Shana, smiling.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:39 pm

Xenaz smiled, 'I actually meant for my weights to be increased, not Shizutsi. He is currently injured, we shouldn't really do that to him now.' He put on the weights, and started his training. He wasn't joking about being trained for speed, the weights didn't really seem to affect Xenaz much, he was still dashing around the training field, with a speed that made it seem that he was teleporting, just that you could still see him dash through the air, striking the targets while running past them.

'Heh, oni-chan, my power's aren't a copy of yours, I just have powers of fire, the Pain Of Noah. My explosions can never be as huge as yours, so don't worry.' Shana smiled at Aqust. She then turned to Kiki and said, 'Well, yes i guess, though I like a few people a bit more.' Shana then groaned, and started complaining about being evaluated.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:42 pm

Cross looked at shizutsi while pulling out his cigarette and blowing out smoke. "I told you i wouldn't go easy on you didn't I?" cross then looks to xenaz and glares. cocky little bastared. If he was so fast then why bother with me training? Marian then spoke to xenaz. "You seem to not understand me. When you show cockyness like you do now i will punish both students. the both of yu should consider yourselves lucky for that idiot apprentice of mines got ten times the worse treatment and training your getting now. So we will now stop the speed training and move onto the next part." Marian then walks over to a tree and unties a rope that was there which then reveals a bunch of shooters hiding and attached onto the branches, and each one shoots out a sharp peice of wood. "Now the two of you will go to the top of this tree next to me and will jump down f rom the top and while you decend these launchers will fire sharp pieces of wood at you. you are to dodge them and not allow more than 4 to hit you. If more than 4 hit you then i will make you start over." Marian then spoke some words of incantation and used a magic spell to double the weighs placed on xenaz now making them a whole ton. "Now for this training weights will be on both your arms and legs so get over here and get your weights."

Agust then looked to hatsuharu. "Don't worry Hatsuharu i'm sure that the noah's of Fear and Pain are more than a match for this general, at least i hope." Agust then walked over to his little sister Shana and put his arm around her. "True no one can match the power of my explosions." He then smiled at her while she complained about getting evaluated and tried to cheer here up, sort of. "Don't worry Shana the evaluation is just to test our abilities. The Earl will send a wave of level 3-2 akuma at you and you have to kill them all mercillesly. Come on if i could do it then you can too."
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:39 am

Shizutsi nodded and followed Cross. As he was doing this new dodging training, he suddenly froze while in mid air. He managed to dodge a few more before the first one hit him. The faint but fiery glow on his back, clearly visible, even under his jacket. A curse mark that covered his whole back(Xenaz has seen this before XD), though it looked a lot like a family symbol. As he got to the ground, about 3 had hit him and the 4th one almost. He got on his knee, panting and holding his shoulder, though the real source was the back.

Hatsuharu listened and just nodded. His dog-like ears twitched as his back began to glow with icy blue color. It was his family symbol, acting up. Hatsuharu knew perfectly that his brother was going through the same, but neither one could move. Since the symbol was burned on their back, it was imperfect and therefor would start hurting like this. Yet still no emotion from Hatsuharu.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 5:06 am

Xenaz saw the curse mark glow, said nothing and began the training silently, though he would have liked to say something. He didn't want Shizutsi to suffer even more, and he shut up because of that. He grinned, finally feeling the weights on his feet, finally giving him pressure and jumped up the tree and landing almost silently, then jumping off and twisting in what most would call a retarded spin, but he dodged all the shooters perfectly, except one got him hard from behind, making him fall down on the ground and land on his face. 'Ow, bad idea to use that spin.' Xenaz mumbled as he got up.

Shana snorted, 'Heh! only massacre level 2s and 3s? What a weird evaluation. It is quite lame.' she smiled sadistically and asked Agust, 'When must I go for the evaluation?' She then noticed the glowing and asked Hatsuharu, 'Hatsu, why is your back glowing? You seem to be sweating a little from it.'
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:10 am

Cross watched the two and grinned as he took out his cigarette again and blow out smoke. "Good, very good. You both did well. Though now it's time for you to start again. This time no more than 3 can hit you and you must land on one knee." Cross sat under a tree and continued smoking while timcanpy floated above his head.

Agust smiled as shana continued to complain about the evaluation. " don't wirry little sister, after a while he has them fuse together and make a level 4 that you must take out. But you go right after big sister road goes. Don't worry it's actually quite fun." Agustin then looked at the glowing hatsuharu. " Hey hatsu whats wrong with your body, whats that glowing symbol?"
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:31 am

Shizutsis breath was shaking as the glowing got stronger. He body hadfrozen to the spot he landed, unable to move from there. "C-c-conti-nue wi-without m-e... T-t-th-this'll pa-pas-s..." He said, trembling slightly. The fiery glow was not exactly normal for a cursemark. Maybe white or simple red, but the symbol looked like it was on fire inside.

"Hatsuharu-sama can't speak when he's like this. HIs mind is too focused on the great pain. He told me that their family symbol gives them great power if they give into it, but since their family symbol was burned on his and his brothers back instead of tatoo and the normal seremony, the symbol is imperfect and unstable..." Kiki said as Hatsuharu shivered slightly.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:38 pm

'Cross-sensei, I think we should let Shizutsi rest for a while. There wouldn't be much point in him being well trained for the battle but almost dead. I can continue to train though.' Xenaz supported Shizutsi to a bench to rest, then continued to train.

'Awww.. poor Hatsu. It must be really painful for him.' Shana pitied Hatsuhara a little, though she was still more worried about her evaluation, and whether she would screw it up. A few of her Hanabi could tell that she was worried and flew over to her and tried cheering her up by flying cutely around her.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:47 pm

General cross watched and two and sighed while blowing out smoke as he took out his cigarette form his mouth. "Fine we'll take a 10 minute break, but that will be your only break for this week. It is not my fualt, i did warn him that i wouldn't go easy on him even if he's injured." Marian sat on a rock and timcamnpy was flying around his head.

Agustin got up and tapped shana. " Lets go it's time for your evaluation and i'm suppost to take you." Agustin turned around and began to walk before turning to hatsuharu and smiling. "good luck with your mission hatsu, if you need us you know how to call."
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:44 pm

Yeah, whats the point of being well trained if you're close to dieing? Xenaz thought to himself as he continued to train and somehow, the weights seemed to be getting heavier as time passed.

Shana groaned loudly, but she knew she would be badly punished if she didn't go. She got up, said, 'Good luck Hatsu......' then followed Agust, mumbling complaints under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:41 am

It started raining. The symbol on Shizutsi back turned the small drops that hit it, into a small cloud of steam. The seal seemed to cool down and Shizutsi relaxed a bit. "I'm sorry Cross... But i have to ask you for another favor.. If, and i'm only saying if, your training wont change a thing and i'll lose to my brother, promise me you'll kill me before him. Not only does he need to be stopped, if you let him die after killing me, he'll only be happy and that would not be looked at with gentle eyes.." He said and stood up and looked up at the dark sky. "I think... This little rain is only a begining of a great storm..." He mumbled and continued to train. He was now more serious than before. He was ready to die, but was he ready to kill? No one could tell from that face.

Hatsuharu nodded. As the rain started, all the water that touched or came close to the symbol on his back turned to bits of ice or snow. The Symbol stopped glowing. "My hate is as cold as ice, and his feelings are unstable and burning like fire. I know what i want and he doesn't... This is our curse. As long as the other is alive, others seal cannot be complete. Of course, he hasn't let his curse consume him and give him strength, so he doesn't want to kill me. Yet i am not sure is he aware of this, so he might have other reasons for not killing me.." Kiki spoke for hatsuharu. The voice was weak and shaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2