D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shizutsis fate(please read)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
Shizutsis fate(please read) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shizutsis fate(please read) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Shizutsis fate(please read) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shizutsis fate(please read) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Shizutsis fate(please read) Empty
PostSubject: Shizutsis fate(please read)   Shizutsis fate(please read) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:06 pm

Okkay then! Who want to see Shizutsi get his ass handed to him? I bet everyone does, but it ain't completely happening today XD Anyway, i got an great idea(Almost all thanks goes to Kaito who launched my inspiration X3). Shizutsi has no relatives alive, and no other memory than the painful symbol, the curse mark on his back right? Well, i'm making an relative to him, alive. It'll be a guy, but he'll be mute, and have horrifying abilities. No worries, this is all for the storyline, i will not be making him fight an one else tha Shizutsi, who wants to keep his onlybrother alive no matter what. This brother Will be hating all the exorcist, and it will be revealed that their family was actually bound to the noahs, as one of the side business. Servants., but they were destroyed by an certain exorcist and Only Shizutsi and his brother, who is nameless, remains. The two brothers will be fighting, the other wanting to kill, the other wanting to save. If you want, you can make characters that support this still nameless man, working on the name. They can be powerull, but not akuma nor exorcist. This is kinda like... an event! Anyone who wants to join into the rp i will be creating after the char, is free to join. Please make a char who helps this nameless man as fast as possible, so you can still join this char to the rp. Cannon chars and custom cars are welcome, but i must know how many want to join into the rp before i start anything ^^'
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Number of posts : 115
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Shizutsis fate(please read)   Shizutsis fate(please read) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:20 pm

hey i'll join why not, an the char i make for this can he hsve innocence?
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Shizutsis fate(please read)   Shizutsis fate(please read) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:41 pm

no. I think i didn't explain it wel... oh well here it goes. This guy will not be art of the noahs, but their servants. His group has strange, inhuman powers, and they all hate the exorcist, but this mans personal target is the 'traitor' of his family, Shizutsi, who was supposed to be the servant for the noahs as well.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Shizutsis fate(please read)   Shizutsis fate(please read) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:45 pm

oh well can his power be summoning a special gardian to fight , you know like in the anime persona
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Shizutsis fate(please read)   Shizutsis fate(please read) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:47 pm

Hmm... Sure, but not too powerful. This nameless guy will be a tough opponent, and he wont be beaten by anone else than Shizutsi. Even if a general appears, all he does is run away and wait till Shizutsi is alone or with a weaker opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Shizutsis fate(please read)   Shizutsis fate(please read) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:56 pm

i know but he's not going to fight him, but join with him so you don't have to worry about him fighting either of them lol
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Shizutsis fate(please read)   Shizutsis fate(please read) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Oh i'm not worried about Hatsuharu(The guys name), but the others XD The boss, which is him, is always the strongest X3
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Shizutsis fate(please read)   Shizutsis fate(please read) EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 5:12 pm

lol i know the guardian is able to create shield and showrds out of thin air, and can make them explod on a whim
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Shizutsis fate(please read)   Shizutsis fate(please read) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:03 pm

Seriously no one else joining? i'm disappointed.... Oh well, i'll stat the topic first thing tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Number of posts : 201
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Shizutsis fate(please read)   Shizutsis fate(please read) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 4:02 am

Well...I was planning on introducing my character a bit later, on a new mission, but I could join with him, if it would make you happy. The problem is, that he's not an exorcist yet, he doesn't even know about them. He's an Innocence user though and he fights against the Akuma, but he doesn't know who the Earl is either, only that he's an enemy of mankind.
Back to top Go down
https://dgraymanrpg.forummotion.com
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Shizutsis fate(please read)   Shizutsis fate(please read) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 4:21 am

Well, the topic is up now! Go check it out, it's in italy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizutsis fate(please read)   Shizutsis fate(please read) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shizutsis fate(please read)
Page 1 of 1